Renee DversdalNovember 29, 2018
Irene Wai Yan MaNovember 29, 2018
José Alonso Acuña Feoli, MD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine
• Chief of the Department of Internal Medicine Hospital San Juan de Dios, San José, Costa Rica.
• Professor of Medicine, Medical School, University of Costa Rica.
• Professor of the Internal Medicine Residency Program.
• Independent member of the Institutional Review Board in Ethics and Research, University of Medical Sciences, Costa Rica.
• Vice President of the Costa Rican Internal Medicine Association.
• Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
• Vanderbilt University - NIH/Fogarty Visting Schoolar for Ethics and Research.
• ACP International Fellowship Exchange Program (IEFP) - POCUS at Oregon Health and Science University.
• Coordinator of Point of Care Ultrasound for the Internal Medicine Department, Hospital San Juan de Dios, Costa Rica.
Clinical time spent on inpatient IM wards, resident and students teaching, outpatient clinics and consultant physician for surgical departments.