EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our EFSUMB WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next one will be an EFSUMB / Philips Webinar on 'Ultimate Ultrasound Solution for Breast' on 8 NOVEMBER, 2018 at 18.00 - 19.00 CET and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- WFUMB/EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
Prof. Dr. D.A. Clevert
Professor of Radiology, Section Chief, University of Munich-Grosshadern Campus, Munich - Germany
New improvements in 2D breast Imaging
PD Dr. Med K. Kinkel
Breast Radiologist at Clinique des Grangettes
Chemin des Grangettes 7, Chêne-Bougeries/Geneva, Switzerland
Comprehensive breast elastography
Dr. R. Barr
Professor of Radiology, Northeastern Ohio Medical University
7623 Market Street Boardman, Ohio, USA
Anatomical Intelligence for Breast, a new assistant in confident breast scanning
Dr. B. N. Bloch
Associate Professor of Radiology & Urology, Boston University Medical Center
820 Harrison Ave., Boston, MA, USA