EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our EFSUMB WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next one is 'CEUS Webinar 4 - Vascular CEUS' on 8 November 11.00 CET and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
Dirk Clevert - Follow–up of patients with aortic aneurysm after endovascular repair (EVAR)
Daniel Staub – Assortment of carotid plaques
Tim Yusuf – Assessment of abdominal bleeding in trauma patients