The Simulation-enhanced POCUS Course will cover the following:
- Abdominal assessmentincluding Gallbladder and DHC assessment, and evaluation of the Kidneys, Liver and Spleen.
- Using POCUS for the diagnosis ofcholecystitis, gallstone, kidney stone, hydronephrosis and more.
- Trauma managementincluding the eFAST algorithm and Lung evaluation.
- Using POCUS for the diagnosis of free fluidin the abdominal and thoracic cavities: Morrison’s pouch, splenorenal space, retrovesicular space, perisplenic space, pericardial effusion, pleural effusion, and pneumothorax.
- Echocardiography at Point of Care setting including standard views acquisition, measurements, Doppler modes and more.
- Using POCUS for the diagnosis of Heart Failure, Valve abnormalities, PE, Hemodynamics, Aortic dissection, pericardial effusion and more.
Taking Place in Linz, Austria.