October 25, 2019AM/PM
Endovenous laser treatment masterclass – 25th October 2019
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
6 CPD points RCR accreditation
Reduced fees for vascular and theatre nurses, vascular technologists/scientists
One day course in venous surgical procedures of the lower limb veins including ultrasound guided simulation and live demonstration of endovascular laser ablation, foam sclerotherapy and avulsion techniques. Practical workshops will be available for delegates to gain supervised training and practical experience in ultrasound guided EVLA simulation using limb phantoms.
- Live demonstrations of EVLA in theatres
- Ultrasound equipment controls
- Ultrasound imaging in surgical procedures
- Practical workshop sessions
- Opportunity to train on EVLA simulation using a limb phantom
- Laser safety training and accreditation
BOOK NOW to get the Early-bird reduction fee!
For further information please see the course programme