Welcome to EFSUMB
October 9, 2019
Vascular Ultrasound Course
Vascular Ultrasound Course – 9 – 10th October 2019
Strathallen Hotel, Birmingham.UK.
10 CPD points RCR accreditation
Our comprehensive Vascular ultrasound course covers the application of ultrasound techniques in the investigation of abdominal, extra & intra-cranial and peripheral vasculature. The emphasis will be on practical hands-on workshops using a range of ultrasound systems and there will be opportunity to use a limb phantom for training in ultrasound monitoring of EVLA procedures.
- Haemodynamics and Doppler Ultrasound Lower limb arteries
- Investigation carotid and vertebral arteries superficial venous system.
- Intracranial vasculature Lower Limb Deep venous system
- Upper limb vasculature Ultrasound imaging in surgical practice
- Aorta and branches Stent and graft surveillance
- Ultrasound monitoring of haemodialysis Artefacts and errors
Each clinical lecture will cover: normal vasculature and variants; examination protocols; diagnostic criteria; case histories; pitfalls in interpretation
BOOK NOW for Early Bird reductions!
Ultraschall in der Medizin (UiM)/European Journal of Ultrasound (EJU) currently stands at 4.966 (for comparison, IF 2018: 4.613; IF 2017: 4.389). This makes UiM number 16 of 133 journals in the subject category "Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging" (17 out of 129 in 2018). In the category Acoustics it ranks 3 out of 28.