EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our EFSUMB/WFUMB WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next one will be IMpocus: The Current State & Exciting Future of Ultrasound Use in Internal Medicine on 8th January 2019, 7 PM CET and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and WFUMB/EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- WFUMB/EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.