DUE TO COVID-19 THIS COURSE IS NOW POSTPONED TO 2021 IN PARIS
MUSCULOSKELETAL SONOGRAPHY COURSE IN RHEUMATOLOGY (Basic ultrasound course),
Programme for basic course >>
In each of our courses EULAR awards bursaries to applicants from European countries and overseas.
Here are some information about EULAR Bursaries:
- EULAR awards 5 course bursaries per EULAR MSUS Course in the amount of EUR 500 each.
The amount of the bursary will be deducted from the course fee.
- Applicants should not be older than 40 years
- Applicants must apply through the corresponding course page of the EULAR School of Rheumatology with their motivation letter, CV and (if any) publication list.
(Applications for Intermediate and Advanced course require further application documents, as described on the course pages.)
- Bursary application deadline: 16 March 2020
- Applications will be reviewed by the EULAR scoring committee.
- Notifications to applicants: end of March 2020
- Use the specific links above to register for the course required
Please note that the deadline for course registration is 31 March 2020 (Intermediate and advanced) and 30 April 2020 (Basic and PAED).