October 14, 2020
EUROSON SCHOOL: International Course in Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Hepatic and Extrahepatic Indications
International Course in Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Hepatic and Extrahepatic Indications
14 – 17 October 2020
View registration here > http://www.ceus-course.eu/index.php/register
The official language will be English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Refreshment breaks and lunches
Coffee breaks and lunches are included in the registration fee.
Registration fees Munich / Online
Online Course fee will be 250 € (Euro)
Registration fee Munich will be 550 € (Euro) and includes:
- Administration to all lectures and hands on sessions
- Access to the commercial exhibition
- All refreshment breaks and lunches during the congress
- Entrance to the Social Dinner on Thursday
- Registration does not include accommodation
Note: The Number of participants is limited. The registration fee will increase by 100 Euro after August, the 20th and 150 Euro by onsite registration.
Payment will be made by bank transfer to Prof. Dr. D.-A. Clevert
Deutsche Bank 24 Berlin
Bank account: CEUS COURSE
IBAN: DE05 1007 0024 0922 2191 01
Swift: DEUT DE DBBER
All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organizing Secretary.
Refunds will be processed after the course. Requests or refunds after the course will not be considered.
The meeting will be support with approximately 5.000,– Euro by the following companies: Bracco, GE Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems, Hitachi Medical System, Philips Healthcare, Samsung, Siemens Healthineers, Mindray, Supersonic, Carestream
Meeting / Organizing secretary
Tel.: +49-173 3637322, Fax: +49-89 / 44007-8832
Where to stay
A wide range of accomodation will be available for your selection. All hotels are located within a reasonable distance from the conference, with good transport links across the city.
- Hotel Neumayer, Heiglhofstr. 18, 81377 Munich, Tel.: +49-89 / 741144-0
- Hotel am Klinikum, Würmtalstr. 99, 81375 Munich, Tel.: +49-89 / 125930-0
- Hotel Thalmaier, Heiglhofstr. 3, 81377 Munich, Tel.: +49-89 / 741163-0