November 24, 2020
EFSUMB Webinar: Multi-Parametric Ultrasound of the Liver
Ultrasound is a routinely used tool in the diagnosis and monitoring of liver diseases.
This online webinar is intended to provide healthcare professionals and medical trainees with the basic theory and clinical application methods of liver ultrasonography necessary for the diagnosis and management of liver disease in the daily clinical practice.
The webinar consists of four lectures and has been designed to allow participants to ask questions to be addressed during the Q&A section following the presentations.
- 2 EFSUMB CME Credits are available for this event upon completion of all lectures and passing the associated quiz.
- The webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 1000 participants.
- Link to the registration page will be available during the registration period.
- The webinar will be held on the Cisco Webex online meeting platform.
The Webinar is endorsed by EFSUMB and supported by Samsung
- To understand the basic theory and the progression and staging of liver disease.
- To learn about useful tools in liver ultrasonography including contrast-enhanced ultrasound, shear wave elastography and fat quantification methods.
- To familiarize with the practical guidelines of the above methods for more efficient application in the daily clinical practice.