Assessment of the spatial and temporal contrast wash-in and wash-out pattern with dynamic CEUS and the clinical impact to characterise focal lesions in different organs.
(abdominal intracavitary, VUR, HyCoSy)
Technique of the intracavitary administration of ultrasound contrast and clinical value of the imaging of cavitary structures (abdominal cavities, urinary tract, fallopian tubes) with CEUS.
Assessment of the vascular system with dynamic CEUS (aortic aneurysm, carotid plaques, vascular rupture) and advantages versus static angiographic modalities in radiology.
EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound in association with BRACCO.
Please use this page for information on one of our WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next one will be a Bracco CEUS webinar entitled: 'CEUS for guidance and monitoring of interventions' on 17 APRIL 2019 at 18 CEST and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
Paul Sidhu - Chair
Ernst-Michael Jung - Transarterial chemoembolisation (TACE)
Luigi Solbiati - Percutaneous focal ablations
Aixingzi Aili (Cindy) - High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)