EFSUMB has introduced educational webinars on various topics related to ultrasound.
Please use this page for information on one of our WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS. The next EFSUMB Webinar on 'Why Should We Implement CEUS in our Clinical Practice' is on Wednesday 15th July 2020 at 11.00 CEST and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
1 CME Credit is available for this event with additional credit available on passing an associated quiz
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
- This EFSUMB CEUS Webinar is kindly sponsor by Bracco and Siemens.
Chairman: Paul Sidhu
• In vascular imaging
Dirk Clevert, Großhadern university hospital, Munich, Germany
• In liver imaging
Paul Sidhu, King's College, London, UK
• Advanced applications and new technical developments
Thomas Fischer, Charité university hospital, Berlin, Germany