The last couple of months the world has moved from face-to-face encounters to online meetings. Although the physical Euroson 2020 has been cancelled, we would like to offer you a taste of what we had to offer in Bergen with a webinar on gastrointestinal ultrasound.
Gastrointestinal ultrasound (GIUS) has received increasing interest in recent years as the need of non-invasive tools for repeated investigations has escalated. EFSUMB has been crucial in the development the first guidelines ever and recommendations in this field. The programme is focused on presenting these guidelines as well as the practical use of GIUS in IBD and in acute intestinal disorders.
Please use this page for information on this WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS: Gastrointestinal Ultrasound (GIUS) on Thursday June 11., 14.00-16.00 CEST and once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
2 CME Credit are available for this event.
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.
14.05-14.30: Overview of the GIUS guidelines and position statements from EFSUMB: Odd Helge Gilja
14.30-14.55 GIUS and fibrosis in Crohn’s disease: Giovanni Maconi (to be confirmed)
14.55-15.20 GIUS and disease activity in ulcerative colitis: Christian Maaser
15.20-15.45 Ultrasound in acute intestinal disorders: Matthias Wüstner (to be confirmed)
15.45-16.00 Q and A with lecturers and conclusion
As this is still work in progress, we are obliged to inform you that this is a preliminary programme and may be subject to change.