The EFSUMB Young Investigator presentations will be judged for the 3,000 euro prize for the best clinical and/or best technical presentation. The judges will consider the abstracts in terms of clinical and scientific relevance, methodology, results, interpretation and presentation. There are 8 presenters in total who have been nominated by their National Society and each has 7 minutes to present and 3 minutes for discussion.
Please use this page for information on this WEBINAR LIVE BROADCASTS: EFSUMB Young Inverstigators' Awards 2020, taking place on Friday 12 June 2020, 10.00 to 12.00 CEST. Once you have supplied your details an email with connection information will be sent out before the event takes place.
- This webinar will be offered free of charge.
- Participation at the webinar is limited to a maximum of 500 participants.
- Online registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum numbers of participants.
- Early registration is recommended and EFSUMB looks forward to your understanding technically no additional places can be offered once the limit is reached.
- Please register for this event using the link above once available.
- EFSUMB Webinar is provided using Gotomeeting online software.